It's Graduation Time!!!!!!!!

I can finally write a post about one of my recent card
creations, because my amazing niece just graduated
from high school!!!!!!!!!

She is such a great girl, and I just love her to pieces!
I am so proud of her, and can't wait to see what
she accomplishes in the future!

I had amazing luck at a near by scrapbooking shop,
where I found paper specifically created for her high school!!

I put this card together for her using a retired stamp
from The Greeting Farm- Cheeky Geeky!
Image result for the greeting farm cheeky geeky


I had a blast putting this together!!!

I used my Silhouette Cameo to create the 2017, and the
graduation cap.  I handmade the tassel with some red
twine that I had.

I'm sure many of you are still celebrating graduations!!
Have a great weekend, and thanks for stopping by!!

Rachel

Comments