Wink Wink!!!

This month's release from C.C. Designs is to die for!!!

I am sharing one of the adorable Rockabilly Gals with you today!!

I absolutely love her!!

I have been holding onto some of this fun retro patterned
paper in anticipation of using it for this release!
It's from Authentique's Fabulous, and I used
several patterns from it's line for all of the 
Rockabilly Gals!!
Fabulous 6 x 6 Paper Pad - Authentique

I also used a few flowers from I Am Roses!

I came up with a new teal color combo with my
Copics to fit what I was looking for as far as a
match with my patterned paper-

BG75
BG57
BG53

I loved how it turned out, and I am sure I will be using
it a lot in the future!!

The sentiment is from the Rockabilly sentiment set,
and I simply cut the words apart after stamping
the entire sentence.  I then matted them with some
black cardstock.

I hope this gives you a little crafty inspiration!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Rachel

Comments